Asiat muuttuu. Tästä blogista tulee erilainen. Lukekaa tai älkää lukeko, miten vain. Vähemmän sairaita ajatuksia ja enemmän sitä miltä musta tuntuu. Useita pieniä postauksia ja kuvia ja kaikkea ja entiedä. Saattaa olla, että lupailen taas tyhjiä. Mutta ehkä asiat oikeasti muuttuvat joskus. (Ja ihanaa kun blogger ei jaksa toimia eikä suostu laittamaan rivinvaihtoja silloinkun haluan..)
Ps, I can't stop loving this..

Cook: Hey, princess.Effy: Aren’t you supposed to be in prison or something?
Cook: Aren’t you supposed to be in the loony bin?
Effy: I did my time. You should have done yours.
Cook: I did enough. Surely Effy Stonem is not abandoning a party?
Effy: I don’t belong in there.
Cook: Neither do I. We got a lot in common, me and you.
Effy: Not anymore.
Cook: We’re both stood in the rain. We’re both miserable.
Effy: You’re no good for me, Cook. You never were.
Cook: If this was us meeting for the first time, I’d do it all again. Everything. The fucks, the fuck ups, everything. I’d do it all again.
Effy: What’s that supposed to mean?
Cook: It means I still love you.
Effy: Piss off.
Cook: Aren’t you supposed to be in the loony bin?
Effy: I did my time. You should have done yours.
Cook: I did enough. Surely Effy Stonem is not abandoning a party?
Effy: I don’t belong in there.
Cook: Neither do I. We got a lot in common, me and you.
Effy: Not anymore.
Cook: We’re both stood in the rain. We’re both miserable.
Effy: You’re no good for me, Cook. You never were.
Cook: If this was us meeting for the first time, I’d do it all again. Everything. The fucks, the fuck ups, everything. I’d do it all again.
Effy: What’s that supposed to mean?
Cook: It means I still love you.
Effy: Piss off.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti
whisper something nice